Important Information for Guests Visiting the Parks Required
● Requests to Guests visiting the Parks
The Parks have implemented measures in accordance with the "Amusement Park and Theme Park New Coronavirus Infection Containment Guidelines," focusing on the health and safety of our guests and cast members.
Before visiting the Parks, please read "Health and Safety Measures at Tokyo Disney Resort".
･Temperature screenings will be conducted at the time of admission, and guests with a temperature of 37.5 degrees Celsius or above, or with cold-like symptoms, will be asked to refrain from entering even if they have a valid Park ticket. Even after entering the Park, guests will be requested to leave if they are confirmed to have a temperature of 37.5 degrees Celsius or above, or do not feel well.
･Guests are required to wear masks at all times inside the Parks (optional for guests ages 2 and under), except when eating or drinking. However, to avoid heat stroke during the summer season when the temperature and humidity are high, if guests are outdoors with adequate distance from other people, masks may be removed.
･Guests are asked to cooperate in order to maintain social distancing.
- Individuals for whom the following conditions apply are asked to refrain from visiting the Parks:
･Guests who have been in close contact with individuals who have tested positive for the new coronavirus.
･Guests who have family members or close acquaintances who are suspected of being infected.
･Guests who have been to countries or areas that the government has banned entry from or requires monitoring after entering Japan, as well as guests who have been in close contact with residents of the above places, in the last 14 days.
- Elderly persons and persons with medical conditions who may develop serious symptoms if infected are advised to carefully consider whether to visit the Parks.
● Handling of personal information related to preventing the spread of the new coronavirus
In the event of a request from a public institution (such as a public health center) for the purpose of preventing the spread of the new coronavirus, your personal information may be provided.
● If you are unable to visit the Park on the date received by lottery
In such case, you may enter the lottery again two months after the admission date received by lottery.
Example: If you are successful for April admission but cannot visit, then you can submit another lottery entry in June for Park admission in July or August.
-If you are unable to visit the Park on the date of Park admission received in the lottery during the period when priority measures are in place, as well as when the state of emergency is in effect (from April 20 through August 31, 2021), then your next lottery attempt can be made from the month of scheduled visit in August (for September or October Park admissions).
● Your rights to lottery entry and to successful lottery attempts cannot be transferred a third party whether as a gift or for profit. Violations will result in invalidating those rights.