Important Information for Guests Visiting the Parks Required
● Requests to Guests visiting the Parks
The Parks have implemented measures in accordance with the "Amusement Park and Theme Park New Coronavirus Infection Containment Guidelines," focusing on the health and safety of our guests and cast members.
Before visiting the Parks, please read the "Health and Safety Measures at Tokyo Disney Resort".
･Guests with a temperature of 37.5 degrees Celsius or above, or cold-like symptoms, will be asked to refrain from entering the Park. If you become ill after entering the Park, you may be asked to leave depending on the symptoms.
･Guests are required to wear masks in general (optional for children who have not yet entered elementary school).
･Masks may be removed if guests are outdoors with adequate distance from others (about 2 meters), or in cases when Guests can avoid having conversations (during photo shoots, etc.) even if it is difficult to secure adequate distance from others.
･Guests are requested to wear masks indoors, as well as while outdoors in crowded places, including when waiting in line, at viewing areas, etc.
･Guests are asked to cooperate in order to maintain social distancing.
- Individuals for whom the following conditions apply are asked to refrain from visiting the Parks:
･Guests with a temperature of 37.5 degrees Celsius or above, or cold-like symptoms.
･Guests who have been in close contact with individuals who have tested positive for COVID-19.
･Guests who have family members or close acquaintances who are suspected of being infected.
･Guests who require monitoring by the government after entering the country.
- Elderly persons and persons with medical conditions who may develop serious symptoms if infected are advised to carefully consider whether to visit the Parks.
● Handling of personal information related to preventing the spread of COVID-19
In the event of a request from a public institution (such as a public health center) for the purpose of preventing the spread of COVID-19, your personal information may be provided.
● If you are unable to visit the Park on the date registered
In such case, you will be eligible to make an entry again one month after the month originally intended for admission.
Example: If you are successful for (September entry) October admission but cannot visit, then you can submit another entry in November for Park admission in December.
● Rights to enter the Park cannot be transferred to a third party whether as a gift or for profit. Violations will result in invalidation of the rights.